"Food Network is an American basic cable channel owned by Television Food Network, G.P., a joint venture and general partnership between Warner Bros. Discovery Networks (which holds a 69% ownership stake of the network) and Nexstar Media Group (which owns the remaining 31%). Despite this ownership structure, Warner Bros. Discovery has operating control of the channel, and manages and operates it as a division of the Warner Bros. Discovery U.S. Networks Group. The channel airs both special and regular episodic programs about food and cooking.
In addition to its headquarters in New York City, Food Network has offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey City, Cincinnati, and Knoxville.
Food Network was established on November 23, 1993, 6:00 am as TV Food Network and in 1997, it adopted its current name. It was acquired by Scripps Networks Interactive; Scripps Networks Interactive later merged with Discovery, Inc. in 2018, and WarnerMedia was merged with Discovery, Inc. to form a single company, Warner Bros. Discovery. As of September 2018, 91 million households receive Food Network (98.6% of households with cable) in the United States."
<iframe src="https://www.freeshot.live/embed/FoodNetwork.php" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay;" allowtransparency="true" id="thatframe"> </iframe>